Valentine’s Day Crafts, Valentine’s Day Crafts Ideas :- It’s tough for anybody to hire a cupid to decorate their home and places for this beautiful holiday of love and togetherness. It is also a great season when you can teach your kids to create wonderful and creative craft works and share them with someone they love. Valentines Day Crafts are easy to made with some tips and suggestions. Valentine day crafts, Easy Valentines Day Crafts for kids are fun, good and inspiring at the same time.
Don’t Miss on This Valentines Day 2019:-
Happy Valentines Day Crafts Ideas | Valentine’s Day Crafts for Toddlers, Kids, Adults And Lovers
DIY ideas are the most commonly found ways of creating crafts during this season of love. Valentines Day Craft is the opportunity to showcase your talent and make some unique and handmade Crafts cards for your loved ones. Valentine craft like 3D Valentine cards, paper snowflake hearts, melton cray hearts, monster box, beaded ornament, heart flowers, paper heart pillow etc are some of the Valentine Day Craft Ideas you can teach your kids to make. Crafts are liked by everyone and can be shared with anyone. In some part of the world, it is a custom or tradition that a kid takes hand made Valentines Day cards for their friends and loved one during Valentines day 2019 and spread the love just like cupid does.
Best & Simple Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas
1) Candy Kebabs:
- Variety of soft/gummy themed candies
- bamboo skewers
- clear bags
2) Beed Jewelry:
- 38 pieces of 4mm Crystal, Pearl or Beads
- Nylon fishing line or any other beading thread.
- Cut a piece of line, add 4 crystals in the middle of this thread, cross the other end of the thread through the last added crystal (making a square shape). Now you will realize you are working with two thread, add one crystal to each side of the thread and add one more crossing both thread through this crystal. Tie a knot to tighten but do not cut off the thread. This too will give a great Valentines Day Crafts.
- Now leave one thread and work on the other first.
- Use the right thread, pick up 4 crystals, and loop the thread back through the crystal from step 1 as shown in the picture on the right by the blue line.
- Continue by adding 2 more crystals and looping back through the crystal on top – as shown in the picture on the right. (remember to pull tight)
- Repeat this for the left side of the thread too.
- Loop each end of the thread back through the crystals on the rim of the heart shape and when they meet again in the center, tie a knot, loop the excess threads back through the beaded heart in any way you like – this is to hide the thread – then cut off any excess.
- Now you should get a heart shape, but you may notice that it might be a bit crumpled, well that’s why you need to make another exact heart shape by repeating step 1 and 2.
- Now to join the two hearts together (how romantic huh)
- Cut a new piece of thread and start by passing each end of the thread through the same adjoining crystal of the two heart shape.
- Criss-crossing as you tie the two piece of heart shape together, go all the way around the rim of the heart. If you want to add a pendant hook, remember to add it at the middle of the heart shown in step 5.
- Tie off, loop the excess thread back through the heart shape and cut away remaining threads.
3) Valentines Day Hairclips:
- Felt – you can grab the cheapo sheets of craft felt at Walmart or Michaels, or buy the felt by the yard at a fabric store – both will work.
- Hot glue – yep, these are no-sew!
- Hairclips for the back.
- First up, cut out a bunch of hearts.
- Lifestyle Crafts sent me some heart die cuts for use with my Epic 6 machine and I knew it’d be perfect for this project. When I cut the same shape over and over and over, I like when I have a die cut to roll it through my cutter.
- When I cut one thing, I like using my Silhouette Cameo because you don’t need a specific cartridge or die cut for just one shape. So anyways, I loved using my Epic from Lifestyle Crafts and cranking out a pile of hearts.
- It was the first time I had used it to cut felt (normally I cut paper with it) but it worked great!
Happy Valentine’s Day Crafts | Valentines Day Crafts Images
Our website has lot of Valentine’s craft ideas and Valentines Day Crafts Images which any age group can try and make their very own personalized and easy valentine crafts 2019. We have ideas like making beaded ornaments as they look very pretty for hanging on a tree or in the window and can be used a miniature pendant as well. If you have ink and tissue paper, then it is easy to create some bleeding tissue paper hearts. Just cut the paper in heart shape and pour different color on the paper and let it spread across the whole sheet and the end result will pure classy.
Happy Valentines Day Crafts 2019, Hd Valentine Day Craft Ideas For Adults
Roses are the most common gifts for valentine day 2019. So, why not making a flower using craft techniques. It is very easy to create a rose with some red colored sheets. It looks so pretty that anyone wouldn’t deny having it. Miniature or statue is your type of thing? Then we have some cool Valentine’s Craft ideas on that as well. You can simply create candy bags, heart shaped pouch or case, heart shaped photo frame etc. You just need different type of papers ranging from texture sheet to sparkle sheets, glue, scissor, tape, colors, glitters and your own hands. Did we say hands? Oh yes, you can simply dip your hands in a plate of colors and create handprint art as well. These kind of arts look more trendy, attractive and good.
Funny, Romantic, Simple, Sweet, Easy Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas, Images, Projects
Handmade key rings and bookmarks with some shiny and sparkling colors are very pleasing and good options. You can use some items like old water bottles, fabric pieces, mobile phone cases to show your talent and take your Pablo Picasso out. Water bottles can be colored and decorated with some good color combinations and can be reused. Fabric pieces with some clever touches can be turned into a piece of art. Mobile phone cases can be redesigned or can be used as a blank board for experiment. So, these are the some of the ideas for crafts for valentines.
We hope you will teach your kids how to make some cool and easy crafts and you can also find out numerous ways in our website for making such good quality crafts.
!! Happy Valentines Day 2019 !!
Read More About Valentines Day 2019: